Halloween is tomorrow and what better way to get in the spirit then binge watching the best Halloween movies on Netflix. Personally, I’m not very into horror and gore, but I still think Halloween is a lot of fun. Here are the five movies that I’ll be re-watching this week!
- Practical Magic: (1998) This movie is weird, funny, cute, and a little creepy. All of the things that make a good witch movie. If you like Hocus Pocus, which is my favorite, then you will probably like this. Sandra Bullock in her rom-com prime is a modern-day witch who goes on a crazy adventure with her sister and they try to find (and keep) real love while they also fight off evil, because that’s what good witches do.
2. Sweeney Todd: (2007) Blood, gore, and creepy music. Not usually my thing, but I guess it’s more tolerable when Johnny Depp’s face is front and center. The demon barber of Fleet Street is a classic and after seeing an opera adaptation and the film, I have to say that it’s a really intriguing storyline.
3. Hotel Transylvania 2: (2015) Just as cute as the first one, this feel-good film is funny and unique. The son of Mavis and Johnny might not be a vampire, much to Grandpa Dracula’s dismay. But, the family sticks together no matter what ❤
4. Scooby Doo: (2002) If you enjoyed Scooby Doo cartoons growing up then I’m sure you will enjoy this film. The characters are just the same as the ones we all know and love except this time the monsters are real!
5. Goosebumps: (2015) If you read Goosebumps books then I’m sure some of these characters will be familiar to you. When all of the monsters from the R.L. Stine book series are unleashed in the real world, it’s up to the author himself and a couple of kids to save the day and send them back where they belong.
What’s your favorite Halloween movie?