I was nominated for two awards by the fabulous Crystal of Nerdy Librarian Girl. Thank you so much! Her blog totally rocks, so you should really check it out! ❤
The Premio Dardos Award
The first award is the Premio Dardos Award. This award is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
1. When you accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
2. Include the image of the award in your post.
3. Pass it on to 15 other bloggers worthy of this acknowledgement.
The Versatile Blogger Award
Next up is the Versatile Blogger Award. When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that nominated you
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs
5. Link to their blogs and tell them they’ve been nominated
1. I have every Nicki Minaj CD in my car.
2. I eat peanut butter on a spoon.
3. I am mixed with Native American, African American, Irish, French Canadian, and some other stuff that I’m not sure of.
4. My dream is to work for a fashion magazine.
5. My first two jobs were waitressing.
6. I want to go straight through college and get at least a Masters Degree.
7. I have four favorite colors: blue, green, pink, and purple.
And The Nominees Are… (Drum Roll Please)
6. Luxe & Linen
10. Ello Kelsey
11. Styled By Lauren
12. Oh Dear Chloe
13. What Sass Says
14. Unveiled Glamour