I don’t know about you guys, but fall is definitely my favorite time to hit up the coffee shop. All of the yummy pumpkins, apples, spices, and chai’s are in full swing and ready to get you through an early morning. As I was drinking my first pumpkin flavored beverage of the season this morning, it came to me that I definitely need to share what awesome drinks they have out there right now so you guys can enjoy them too! Most of these drinks I am putting on this list because I have had them and love them, but a couple I am just putting on here because they sound amazing and I would like to try to them. If you purchase one of these drinks, let me know what you think! Whether it makes your tastebuds sing or you totally wasted your money, I want to know. So go out and try something new this fall! It may just become your new favorite.
Much Love, Kayla
1. Pumpkin Latte from Dunkin’ Donuts
(iced or hot)
calories: small 180, medium 270, large 360
2. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccio from Starbucks
calories: tall 300, grande 450, venti 550
3. Caramel Apple Cider from Biggby
calories: short 310, tall 447.5, grande 555, super 662.5
4. Teavana Oprah Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks
calories: short 100, tall 150, grande 200, venti 250
* With the sale of each Teavana® Oprah Chai product we will make a donation to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation to benefit youth education. Visit Oprah.com/OprahChai for more information.
5. Pumpkin Pie Iced Capp from Tim Hortons