It’s official guys, there is less than one week until Christmas! SIX DAYS! So, unless you want to fight through crowds on Christmas eve for all of the picked over sizes and styles or have your online orders come in after December 25, then you should probably wrap up your shopping this weekend! I’m actually done with all of my holiday shopping, but normally that’s not the case so I can totally sympathize if you haven’t finished your shopping yet. In order to help ease the stress, I compiled a list of items that might be perfect for the people still on your list.
I honestly feel like guys are so much harder to shop for. Girls like pretty much anything (just don’t get the wrong size). Guys don’t have as much to choose from and they don’t ever seem to get super excited over something they want… at least with my experiences. So here are some things that might be enjoyed by your boyfriend, husband, dad, brother or whoever.
1. *Man Crates: This is new business that I just found out about in the last couple of months. I personally have not ordered from them yet, but I totally love the concept! Basically, you go to their website and either personalize a crate of goods or chose a themed one from their huge selection. They have so many different options for video gamers, sports fans, food fanatics and much more. I thought of my step-dad when I saw the hunting one and I thought of my boyfriend when I saw the NFL one. They arrive in a “manly” crate with a crowbar to open it. But if you can’t decide on a crate, they also have Smash and Grab gift cards, which make giving and receiving the gift card way more fun. It’s the most creative idea ever and if you order today it will arrive by Dec. 23! You can also pay extra for overnight shipping.
2. Electronics: There are a lot of directions you can go in with electronics. iPad, headphones, Fitbit, etc. If he enjoys working out, listening to music or he’s just a tech geek then I’m sure he would appreciate anything like that. By the way, if you were thinking a Fitbit then I should mention that they are currently offering free overnight shipping!
3. Wallet: Guys don’t usually carry around a purse with all of their junk in it, so they definitly need a nice wallet to keep there cards and money organized. If you purchase one from Things Remembered, you could even add a special touch by getting his name or monogram engraved on it.
4. Watch: People don’t use watches to tell time a lot anymore, but they are still a classy fashion statement. Even a guy who doesn’t wear a lot of jewelry may still enjoy a nice watch. I recently got my boyfriend a Nixon watch and he loved it.
There are endless options for women. However, if you still don’t know what to get your mom, sister, aunt, grandma, girlfriend or BFF then here are a few ideas.
1. Purse: Need I say more? What girl doesn’t love getting a new purse!? I love me some Michael Kors and Coach, but it doesn’t even have to be designer. They have very nice purses for under $100 at Aldo.
3. Fragrance: Women like to smell good! With this kind of gift you don’t need to worry about sizes or colors or anything like that. You could get her bath and body products, candles or even some awesome bath bombs from Lush. If you want more than just a stocking stuffer, some very nice sets for any lady on your list can be found at Bath and Body Works.
Kids just love opening things. Toys, games, the possibilities are endless for them. Not to mention, they change their favorite thing daily so it’s nothing to stress about. Here are a couple ideas that would work for your kids, siblings, nieces or nephews.
1. Movies: An easy way to please a kid is to get them a movie that they will enjoy watching over and over again. I went with Minions for one of my sisters. It can be purchased at Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc.
2. Books: If a child is a new reader or still in the picture book phase, books are usually good idea and they are pretty inexpensive. You could get them a themed set of books, like Dr. Seuss, or get them something they are interested in like animals, cars or American Girl.
Who is left on your Christmas List?
These photos are not my own, they were taken from various websites where the products can be purchased.
The asterix (*) indicates a sponsored brand. However, all opinions and content are honest and my own.